Why TL Services
TLS, established in 1992, is one of the largest Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) contractors in the United States. We pride ourselves as a premier Prime and Specialty contractor for the Department of Veterans Affairs and the Federal Government business sector. TLS is located centrally in the United States in Van Buren, Arkansas, as well as in Ruskin, Florida, to better serve our government customers. TLS specializes in federal government contracting, medical/healthcare facilities, energy conservation services, mechanical retrofits, electrical retrofits, low voltage controls and general industrial/commercial retrofit projects up to $20 million.
We carry a history of successfully completing, extremely difficult and fast pace contracts with the most demanding owners. With the vast experience and size of TLS we have the ability to provide an array of services in keeping with today’s ever changing markets. With a $40 million bonding capacity, TLS has been successful in design build projects along with negotiated and competitive bid projects totaling more than $200 million, while still maintaining a small business attitude.
In the past 24 years of business TLS has performed contracts all across the United States and overseas. We’ve built strong relationships within our industry, with some of the world’s largest owners. With every project, we strive to create a growing personal and professional relationship with our clients. Our biggest competitive edge is our ability to build lasting relationships and the knowledge that every project will be fully supported even after completion.
TL Services is a leader in distributing architectural products throughout the federal government, bringing innovative, new products to the federal market every year that are purposeful, relevant and green to meet our customers’ needs. These products include door and wall protection, privacy systems, architectural signage, washroom systems and engineered metal products.
• Door and Wall Protection Products include: corner guards, handrails, chair rails, bed locators, kick plates, door frame guards, wall base, guards and panels.
• Privacy System Products include: cubicle curtains and track, shower curtains, window treatment and bedspreads.
• Architectural Signage Products include: signage collections, interior and exterior signage, digital print, recognition boards, and dimensional characters.
• Washroom System Products include: privacy partitions, shower bases, shower and tub surrounds, grab bars, bath accessories, vanity tops and sinks, countertops, and window sills.
• Engineered Metal Products include: floor expansion joints, wall and ceiling expansion joint covers, exterior expansion joints, foam seals and fire barrier systems.
Shop on GSA Advantage! now to find the architectural products you need or give us a call at 877-474-7227 for a quote.
At TL Services, we pride ourselves on being able to provide a vast array of maintenance and repair products to keep your facility in great shape and running smoothly. We have what you need in the areas of HVAC, plumbing, lighting, tools, and much more! Shop on GSA Advantage! now to find the MRO products you need, or give us a call at 877-474-7227 for a quote.
• HVAC – Purchasing HVAC equipment and supplies can be easier when you shop TL Services, Inc. Get all the heating and air conditioning systems and supplies you need—including filters, belts, controls and more—from one convenient source. We have an expansive offering of controls from Johnson Controls and Siemens to assist in keeping your facility running efficiently year-round.
• Plumbing – When you need plumbing supplies, turn to TL Services. We offer a complete line of restroom fixtures, faucets and flush valves. Make us your one-stop shop for all your plumbing needs.
• Lighting – The right lighting is vital to saving energy. From general facility lighting to accent lighting to emergency lighting, TL Services can meet your requirements. We offer lighting designed specifically for medical facilities, along with options designed for energy efficiency.
• Tools – Choose from a great selection of tools—plus all the necessary accessories for the job from the most trusted brands in the business. For tools that help you work smarter and faster, take a look at our extensive selection.
From the best cleaning solutions and janitorial supplies to floor care and furniture care products, TL Services has the janitorial supplies and cleaning products to keep your facility clean, Green, and germ-free. Shop on GSA Advantage! now to find the janitorial products you need or give us a call at 877-474-7227 for a quote.
• Paper Products – Keeping your facility restrooms well stocked with quality paper products can help keep your employees and guests happy and make restroom sanitation easy. TL Services has paper dispensers, Green toilet tissue, Green paper towels and facial tissue to make stocking the restrooms at your facility a simple task.
• Bags & Can Liners – Bags and trash can liners are an essential part of keeping a facility clean. Every waste receptacle needs the right can liner to keep your facility clean and sanitary, and TL Services has the bags and can liners to fit trash receptacles of any size.
• Equipment & Supplies – Cleaning equipment and supplies form the backbone of any environmental services staff. Find these items at TL Services, and make cleaning jobs a snap with our selection of carts, mops, brooms, buckets, and more.
• Cleaning Chemicals – When it comes to keeping your facility clean, a stock of cleaning chemicals is required. Whether you’re tasked with cleaning up an office spill or keeping the restrooms in the facility tidy, TL Services has the disinfectants, glass cleaners, degreasers and other cleaning agents to get any dirty job done.